So, this article is all about putting a little thought into what you eat. This thought will not only help your system to be in a balanced state but prevent you from several diseases as well. If we look into its detail, then there are 18 types of Virudhha Ahar described in Ayurveda.
Here are some of the food combinations that must be avoided at all costs.
1. Milk with salt, i.e, a combination of milk with breakfast, cheese with salt.
2. Milk with fruits, except in the case of a ripened mango.
3. Milk with yoghurt.
4. Milk with bread
5. Yoghurt with melons, fish & meats.
6. Milk with eggs and any kind of meat.
7. Mango with cucumber.
8. Equal quantities of ghee and honey, as it is highly toxic.
9. Honey with hot water can be very dangerous as it can create a toxic substance in our body which can impact the digestion process.
10. Lemon with milk and yoghurt.
11. Eggs with fruits especially melons, meat, and yoghurt.
12. Radish incompatible with banana, raisins and milk.
Impact of Virudhha Ahar
Some of the above-mentioned food combinations should be avoided as they can help us in preventing various imbalances and intoxications in the body. If these food combinations are not avoided, it can lead to skin disorders, insanity, allergic disorders, epilepsy, infertility and even chronic digestive impairment.
By Dr Vishakha Mahindroo, MD (Ayurveda)