– Pastel blue blazer dress: This outfit won hearts all over the internet for all the right reasons. The pastel blue blazer dress featured an offbeat silhouette with cut-out details. The Dion Lee suit was the talk of the town as it gave out quite a boss lady vibe while keeping the fashion game strong. Priyanka wore the jacket and wrap-style mini skirt with white Louboutin heels and a Stalvey bag. She finished the look with berry-coloured lips and smokey eyes.
– White blazer dress: Putting her best ‘look’ forward, PeeCee sported a white blazer dress from Reformation for her husband, Nick Jonas’ tequila collaboration launch event. This mini double-breasted blazer dress featured a plunging neckline and wide lapel collars. The actress looked top-notch in her tortoiseshell buttoned blazer dress. She finished the look with 90s-Esque shades from Vita Fede, gold metallic earrings and an Elleme baguette bag.
– Checkered wool blazer: Priyanka was spotted wearing an ultra-cool number by Paco Rabanne. This spring’s favourite attire featured lacework, floral details and a chirpy vibe. She teamed this outfit with a checkered wool blazer and looked picture perfect. To elevate her look, she wore chic rounded sunglasses, pointy white mules and carried Paco’s chainmail 1969 bag too. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun which gave her blazer a casual semi-formal touch.
– Floral white pantsuit: The actress made a public appearance in a white powerful pantsuit featuring florals all over. You can also style a floral blazer like her with solid coloured pants to stand out from the crowd. Priyanka chose dark matte lips and rosy cheeks to look party-ready with her not-so-basic pantsuit. She rounded it off with a pastel-hued bag, red heels and silver rings.
– Printed blazer set: The stylish lady wore a black, red and purple printed blazer and teamed it up with a similarly patterned pair of trousers by Anna Sui. This one surely channeled her inner boss babe as she paired it with purple velvet shoes from Altuzarra and a black mini bag. To complete the look, she opted for small hoop earrings, a layered gold necklace and sunglasses.