So, for those of you who want to change the look of your bikini without buying a new one, can opt for this upside-down trend the next time you hit the beach.
A guide to wear the upside-down bikini trend
1. If you wish to hop onto the bandwagon and follow this trend, then you need to opt for a string bikini top, since they give a more flattering view when worn upside down.
2. This look is not for those who like to keep it modest, since you are going to reveal your assets more than you desire, so you need to be sure before donning the string bikini top upside down.
3. For those of you who still would like to give it a shot to this trend and yet keep it coy, can opt for a cape of a scarf to do the needful for you.
4. Accessorise it well with a funky bucket hat, some chains that can be adorned around the neck or your waist and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
5. Last but not the least, don’t forget your sunscreen ladies.