– Red sari: A red sari is a must-have in every woman’s closet. It’s quite a versatile colour and when you dress it up with heavy jewellery, it can turn into a perfect outfit for a wedding. You can even keep it looking simple like Janhvi did and let the sari do the talking.
– Bright blue sari: Janhvi is definitely a fan of solid colours and this bright blue drape only proves it right. With the simple and elegant styling, she absolutely reminds us of her mom, the late Sridevi. We love how she’s kept her hair looking simple and her kohled eyes to round off the look.
– Yellow sari: Chiffon saris seem like the actress’ favourite and this ’90s inspired yellow drape stole many hearts. While the sari looks simple, the actress gave her fans a major style cue by pairing it up with a statement-making embellished blouse. You could take some inspiration from the actress and wear such a sari for a haldi function.
– Lavender sari: While Janhvi loves some bright solid colours, she is also inclined towards trendy hues. This lavender sequin sari is an absolute treat to the eyes. The pre-drape sari is an easier option to chose for someone who likes an effortless look. When you choose the right colour and glamorous makeup to go with it, you are bound to turn some heads and drop some jaws.
– Dull gold sari: Talking about statement saris, this dull gold hue seems to be Janhvi’s favourite. Silk saris are exquisite and when you pair them with the right jewellery pieces, it makes you look the best. Janhvi knows her way around saris and this drape has quite a festive vibe to it. Definitely a show-stealer, don’t you think?