REET 2021 Registration and Application Form
The application process for the REET 2021 will close on February 8, 2021. The candidates must submit their application before the deadline. According to the new rules announced by the Rajasthan government, only Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) holders are allowed to appear in REET Level-1 examination.
“In a bid to give preference to state students, questions related to Rajasthan will be more in the exam. It was also decided that the REET score will constitute 90% of the weightage against 70% in the old scheme. The rest 10% would be evaluated on the basis of scores at the graduate and board scores,” state education minister Govind Singh Dotasra said in a statement earlier.
As per the REET 2021 exam schedule released by the Board, the REET exam for teachers’ recruitment will be held on April 25, 2021. The exam is being held after 2018. It will pave the way for the recruitment of 31,000 teachers in the education department.
REET 2021 cut-off
- Cut-off for general category is 60%
- Cut-off for STs in non-tribal reduced to 55%
- Cut-off for Divyang reduced to 40%
How to apply for REET 2021 examination?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to register for the REET 2021 recruitment examination:
- Open the official website of the Board – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the REET 2021 notification available on the homepage of the website
- It will redirect to the registration page
- Click on ‘Register & Generate Fee Challan For REET-2021’
- Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, class level, total fee, select payment option, select bank and then click on next to complete the registration process
- After completion of registration, note down your username and password for further reference
- Next, Fill Application Form For REET-2021
- After that, take a print out of the duly filled application form for further reference