Candidates, who have applied for the above mentioned courses, are advised to download the revised Hall Ticket for IGNOU December TEE 2020 through the official website – http://ignou.ac.in/.
IGNOU HALL TICKET FOR TEE DEC 2020
1) Hall Ticket has been uploaded on the University website – www.ignou.ac.in.
2) Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the day(s) and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
3) Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card
4) Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
Earlier, the IGNOU has released the time table/exam schedule on its official website. The December Term-end-Examination 2020 will be conducted from February 8, 2021 to March 13, 2021 in two shifts – Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
IGNOU DEC TEE 2020: IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
1. To ensure health and safety of students, guidelines issued by Government of India for Social Distancing and other measures pertaining to COVID-19 will strictly be adhered to by all the examination centres.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own, fellow students and staff at the examination centre.
3. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
4. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5PM.
5. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. Students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
6. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.