The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS SO main examination can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in — to check and download their result. The Main exam scores will be available online till February 28.
The candidates can check their IBPS SO Mains score card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download IBPS SO Mains score card
How to check IBPS SO Mains score card?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the IBPS SO Mains score card.
1. Go to the official website of IBPS — ibps.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Click here to view your scores”
3. It will direct to a new page of the IBPS website
4. You need to enter your roll number and password to login
5. Your IBPS SO Mains score card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your IBPS SO Mains score card for future reference