– Shoulder-barring tops are highly appealing: Ananya is partial to one-shoulder clothes and it’s quite noticeable on her feed. White bodysuits for when she’s in the mood to pose and monochrome outfit for an AM to PM glam. She’s even included a metallic one-shoulder gown for her red-carpet look. If you’re looking for inspiration for an intimate dinner party outfit, this style is what you should look at.
– Tube tops for all times: The actress’ wardrobe is loaded with styles like these. Be it a ruched white tube top for a beach holiday or a slogan-based one, Ananya has it all. You can make your strapless number work double duty by wearing them as is with a pair of statement trousers or layer it over a bikini top for a day at the beach.
– Co-ord sets make an impact: Matching separates are the cheat code to looking instantly stylish without making any effort. Ananya is a fan of co-ord sets or at least it looks like it from her Instagram. Floral bustier or crop top and skirt sets, her co-ord set collection is always on top. You can choose to dress yourself up in a silk co-ord set for a date night with your cutie!
– Itsy blouses for lehengas: When it’s about traditional Indian dressing, the actress loves to reach out for high-shine, voluminous lehengas. She makes them look more memorable by adding an itsy blouse to the lehenga that is high on embellishments. You can pick a mirror-work bustier and pair it with a high-waisted lehenga for a wedding function and look ravishing as ever!
– Crop tops are the safest bet: It’s safe to say that Ananya hasn’t seen a crop top she didn’t like. So many of her Instagram posts show how she loves solid-coloured cropped tees with jeans and this is definitely her off-duty attire. Bustier-style crop tops are also the actor’s go-to style. You can pair a crop top with your basic flared denim for a shopping day with your girl gang.