– Deepika Padukone: This stunning actress is known for her love for saris. Every time we get to see her making an appearance in a drape, she leaves us speechless. She once donned a gold foil worked silk number and looked phenomenally gorgeous. She styled this sari with a mismatched leaf green full sleeve blouse to make for a unique look.
– Anushka Sharma: This lady looked like a vision in a tissue green sari with gold work on it. The sari designed by Sabyasachi sure looks like the inspiration you might want for an upcoming wedding to attend. We fell in love with the heavy golden border and the way she styled the drape with her pulled-back hair in a sleek bun. She added a simple gold necklace and fantastic eye makeup to finish the look.
– Kareena Kapoor Khan: The Begum of Pataudi wears ethnic like no other. The whole world stops and stares when Kareena wears a sari and makes a public appearance. The one that got a lot of attention was this peacock green silk sari. She styled it with a simple emerald necklace. Her hair was styled in loose curls and her eye makeup did all the talking.
– Shilpa Shetty Kundra: Ruffles seem like a popular choice when it comes to sari for Shilpa. She sported a beautiful emerald green number that featured a sequin and ruffle hem. She styled it up with a shimmery blouse and diamond jewellery. This outfit looks perfect for a cocktail night. Make sure your makeup looks flawless just like Shilpa’s does.
– Alia Bhatt: This fashionista is giving us major millennial adequate inspiration in this green Sabyasachi ruffle sari. We love how Alia styled this drape with a strapless blouse and a belt around her waist. She put on a pair of big statement earrings to complement this printed sari. She rounded off the look with her hair tied in a ponytail.