One bedroom apartments available with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan*
Our current phase of apartments in The Cherry Blossom building includes a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments which are now 50% sold!
With selected apartments offering views overlooking the 0.72 hectare central park at the heart of the development, these homes are not to be missed.
A further release of 3 bedroom houses are coming soon
Help to Buy: Equity Loan available with one bedroom apartments*
First-time buyers can purchase their dream one bedroom apartment at Timber Works with as little as a 5% deposit with the help of the Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
The Help to Buy: Equity Loan sees the Government lend you up to 20% of the value of your new home, making it even easier to get on the property ladder.
Come along to our sales suite and speak with our dedicated Sales Team to discuss further and find your new home with us.
*Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available for one bedroom apartments, first time buyers only and subject to eligibility. For further information visit ownyourhome.gov.uk
Top 10 reasons to buy at Timber Works
- Cambridge has a reputation as a world leader in education and was rated Third in the World University Rankings 2020
- World wide tech companies have been drawn to Cambridge including Microsoft, Apple and Google
- In October the UK HPI (ONS) reported a 5.4% annual increase for region of Cambridge
- Prime CB1 position in the heart of Cambridge and only a 6 minute cycle to Cambridge railway station
- 0.72 hectares of green open space on your doorstep with the central park at the heart of the development
- Within walking distance to popular Mill Road shops and restaurants and the Beehive Centre
- On site nursery and community hub
- Cycle storage and access to the new traffic free Chisholm cycle path
- Parking available for 3 & 4 bedroom houses with an electric vehicle charging point
- 2 bedroom apartments available with parking at an additional cost
At the heart of Cambridge's CB1 postcode
Timber Works is being delivered by the Cambridge Investment Partnership LLP (CIP), an equal partnership between Cambridge City Council and Hill. CIP will support Cambridge City Council in the delivery of 500 new affordable homes across Cambridge by developing council-owned land and other sites, bringing much needed homes to the city.
Timber Works is in the perfect location for getting around the best parts of Cambridge, whether that's the eclectic Mill Road, the historic city centre or the delightful Coldhams Common; its only a short bike ride or walk from this superb new location on Cromwell Road. Plus, with the central park, outdoor play areas, a children's nursery and community room, you have plenty to enjoy right at home!